Friday, December 29, 2006

First Two Months, Most Popular Videos

Well ... it has been two months since I launched this blog and thanks to vistors like you I couldn't be happier with the response. To date, I have received more than 1000 unique visitors and they have viewed more than 5000 pages. Collectively, you have viewed more than 140 hours of UFO related videos!

I know the figures above are small change for most sites but for a part time blogger like myself that is just getting started - I'm thrilled. Thx for the all the interest/support.

One request - I'd love more feedback so please let me hear from you when you have a strong opinion on a video.

To date the most popular videos are:

Israel UFO - Very Unique Sighting
World Trade Center UFO
UFO Filmed from NASA Shuttle
Apollo 11 UFO - Buzz Aldrin
Russian Film of UFO and F16
Phobos Russian Mars Mission - UFO Discovery
Soviet MIG-21 chases UFO

If you haven't seen them, please check them out.

Thx again and happy holidays all.

No comments: